How can we help?
James Mackay appreciates your help!
Help Cr James Mackay retain Walter Taylor for the Liberal National Party
Your personal details
WHY, I DO DECLARE!
Queensland has strict laws about developers making donations.
Please confirm before proceeding!
Donations by individuals to registered political parties of between $2 and $1,500 in a financial year are tax deductible.
You can donate online now or alternatively you can send a cheque, together with your name and address, made payable to the "Walter Taylor campaign, Liberal National Party".
Amounts received by the Walter Taylor campaign of more than $13,800 in the 2018-19 financial year will be subject to disclosure under the provisions of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918. The Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 prohibits the knowing receipt of donations from foreign donors. Foreign donors include:
* a foreign public enterprise;
* an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
- the entity is incorporated in Australia;
- the entity’s head office is in Australia;
- the entity’s principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
- an individual who is none of the following:
- an elector;
- an Australian citizen;
- an Australian resident;
- a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that 16 replaces that Subclass)
Anonymous donors, foreign residents and property developers, their related bodies corporate and close associates (including directors and spouses of directors) and property development industry representative organisations are prohibited donors further to the Local Government Electoral (Implementing Stage 1 of Belcarra) and Other Legislation Amendment Act 2018. By ticking this box, you certify to the LNP that you are not a prohibited donor.
I am not a prohibited donor.
CAN YOU COMMIT TO A MONTHLY PAYMENT?
Yes, charge my card each month!
Just the one charge, please
VISA AND MASTERCARD ACCEPTED
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
70 Station Road
Scroll to top