5 Minute Friday – 26 AUGUST 2022 – Welcome to your weekly news hit of what’s happening in your neck of the woods. It’s 5 Minute Friday, live from Hungry Jacks in Taringa, because that stretch of road (westbound only) is getting a speed limit reduction to 40kmph, to better reflect the high pedestrian activity and to make the area safer. Watch for details.
* The massive footpath in Fig Tree Pocket moves one step closer
* Council has now installed 50 solar systems on community clubs
* Keeping our creeks rubbish free for flood mitigation
* Father’s Day breakfast at Ironside
* Headspace opens in Indooroopilly
Come say hi, at the pop-up office tomorrow from 9am-10:30am: outside Coles at Indooroopilly!